Sunday, August 05, 2012

The Great Move of 2012--continued

Sorry for the not-so-great photos, but, as you can see, I'm in the middle of packing. Well, I'm more or less supervising the packing. I can't do as much as I used to!


Just one of the many piles of boxes


Another bunch o'boxes


My teddy bear collection--bagged, if not tagged. 

Those poor men have been working on my studio for three hours now.  I'm sure they'll never want to see another bead ever!

The movers come next week.  I'm both excited and sad.  Somehow, as long as all this stuff was over here, I could sort of pretend that somehow everything was going to go back to "normal" at some point.  Now, with all my things boxed up, it all seems so real.  I've shed more than a few tears all over again. 

I absolutely DREAD having to unpack all of this.  Do they have a service for that?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Puff the Magic Dragon!