Monday, December 10, 2012

RIP Rusty the Rooster of The Thundering Herd

Prayers and thoughts for our friends over at The Thundering Herd in the loss of their pack mate, Rusty. 

 
This is a picture of Rusty from their blog (please forgive me for borrowing it, but I want to share this special dog and this wonderful blog with my readers).  Rusty's passing makes my heart ache for the Herd's humans, as I am very familiar with that hole in your heart that the passing of a beloved pet leaves. 
 
How wonderful the Internet is, though!  I have made so many friends of the canine and human varieties through the Internet.  I have never met them in person, but through words and pictures, I follow their adventures, and yes, share in their heartache.
 
So, if you have some time, head on over to read about Rusty and the rest of the Herd.  If you love dogs, you'll love reading about this bunch of Sibes and their owners.  In the meantime, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and give your fur-kids an extra hug and snuggle tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Puff the Magic Dragon!