Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My favorite malamutes!

In honor of my 100th post, I'd like to introduce you to a couple of my favorite Malamutes (other than Juneau, of course).
 
One of the most wonderful things about the Internet, to me, is the opportunity to meet people all over the world!  Through my sharing photos on the site Flickr, I have met two friends:  Red Stilletto and Julz.  I became acquainted with Red Stilletto (her Flickr user name) over two years ago when I saw a picture of her beautiful long-coated Alaskan Malamute, Lola.  Seeing pictures of her beautiful dog, I was just amazed; I had never seen a dog that beautiful!  I commented on her photos, and she commented on mine.  Before I knew it, we were friends! 
 
About three weeks ago, Flickr brought both of us in contact with Julz, who owns...yes, a long-coated Alaskan Malamute puppy named Sakari.  And, believe it or not, both Red Stilletto and Julz live near each other in Australia.  Lola and Sakari look so much alike in pictures of them at the same age that it's uncanny! 
 
Recently, Red Stilletto was lucky enough to keep Sakari for Julz for a couple of weeks.  Lola and Sakari became best friends.  They played and played, and had the best time together.  They now even have their own Facebook page, Lola and Sakari.  If you want a big smile on your face, go to their page, look at their pictures, and watch their videos.  They are just cuteness personified!  And they have some serious floof going on too! 

The pair are such good friends that, according to their respective owners, when Sakari went home, both she and Lola were miserable without each other.  I foresee playdates in the future!
 
 
For more pictures, check out Red Stilletto's photostream on Flickr:  Red Stilletto, and Julz' photostream:  Thephotogenie.  I promise you'll come away with a grin!  They're two of my favorite Malamutes!  Oh, and their owners aren't bad either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Puff the Magic Dragon!