So...it's that time again. Time for everyone to make some resolutions about how they'd like to live life in 2013.
I didn't have a chance to make any resolutions for 2012, so I guess I'll give it a go for 2013. Here's my list (subject to change, of course!):
1. Read at least one book each week.
2. Watch at least one movie each week.
3. Complete my Project Life for 2013.
4. Visit my friend Martha in Seattle.
5. Keep my house reasonably clean (this is a big one).
6. Get my paperwork organized, especially the financial stuff.
7. Finish organizing and decorating my house.
8. Sell my other house.
9. Eat at home more.
10. Find a new hobby, project, or something to keep me occupied.
11. Finish a 365 photography project.
So, what are your resolutions for 2013?